October 4 is right around the corner, which means we’re just days away from Mission Of Burma sure-to-be-monumental show at MIT’s East Campus Courtyard. Yesterday we announced the winner of the Battle For Burma, New Haven, CT’s Eula, but there were still a few things left unsaid, and we’re going to say them now.
The lineup for the show is:
Other important details:
- This is a free, all ages show.
- The show is on the East Campus Courtyard, 3 Ames Street. Click here to see a Google Map of the location.
- Please note that there is NO on-site parking. If you have to drive there, you’re on your own parking the car. Obviously, we strongly encourage the use of mass transit.
- Show is rain or shine.
- Eula starts the show at 2:30.
- There is NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED at this show.
- Backpacks and coolers are likewise NOT ALLOWED so please don’t bring them.
- The fine folks at Newbury Comics will be at the show to sell the new Mission Of Burma album, The Sound The Speed The Light, two days before you can buy it in stores. You can also pre-order the record here if that’s more your style.
If you’re in the area, this is a can’t-miss show. See you there.